Visegrad Scholarships Program 2021 [apply online]
Visegrad scholarships support Master students and researchers in all disciplines and in any language for up to four semesters at more than 190 higher education institutions across Central and Eastern Europe. Apply online and become a student of the University of Economics in Katowice! Application deadline is 7th March, 2021.
Visegrad scholarship for Master students from Visegrad countries (citizens of Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia) to study abroad at any accredited university/institute in other Visegrad country and in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Visegrad scholarship for Master students who are citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine to study abroad in the Visegrad countries.
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
- The country of your citizenship, permanent residence and home university must be different from the country of the host institution; moreover, the applicant’s previous level of university studies must be completed in a country other than where he/she applies for the scholarship.
- The distance between the applicant’s current employer/university or the permanent residence and the host university/institute must be above 150 km.
- Study period/length of support is 1–4 semesters for full-time Master’s level studies.
The amount of the support is €2,500/semester for scholar + €1,500/semester for the host institution.
How to apply for the Scholarship
Your application must be submitted online via My Visegrad by March 15, 12.00 (noon) and must include the following enclosures in English or accompanied by certified translation:
- Scanned valid ID document,
- Scanned transcript or records for the last two completed semesters or a diploma supplement,
- Scanned letter of acceptance from the host university.
More information at: www.visegradfund.org
2021 entry admissions timeline at the University of Economics in Katowice
1st March – 7th March, 2021: Applying online in the Dream Apply system.
- motivation letter for scholarship,
- scanned copy of the diploma and supplement with a sworn translation into Polish or English,
- transcript of records from all completed semesters issued in Polish or English (if the candidate does not have a diploma and a supplement yet). Please note, that in this case the diploma and the diploma supplement/transcript of records must be submitted by the end of August at the latest,
- passport scan,
- taking part in an interview.
10th March, 2021: Interviews (invitations will be sent individually after registration in the system)
12th March, 2021: Announcement of results and sending a pre-acceptance letter (necessary in the application process for the Scholarship)
Apply online and become a student of the UE Katowice! If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact our Admission Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 Feb 2021