|Study location||Poland, Spain, Germany, France|
|Nominal duration||2 lata / 2 years (120 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€12,204 per programme
The detailed information about the fee structure is available here
For more details send an email to email@example.com
|Application fee||PLN85 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Documents which may be presented to confirm the command of English:
1) IELTS 5.5
7) a secondary school certificate or diploma of higher education, if the language of instruction was English
In certain cases, the Recruitment Commission may recognise another document confirming the command of a foreign language or verify that command by way of an exam or a recruitment interview.
Integrated European Master Program, jointly developed and implemented by four different European universities:
- Université Grenoble Alpes (France),
- Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany),
- Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Spain),
- University of Economics in Katowice (Poland).
Each semester of two-year studies is carried out in a different partner country. Currently, students will receive diplomas from the Université Grenoble Alpes and UE in Katowice, eventually all the four.
This two-year master program will focus on the critical nature of relations between consumers and companies/brands, as well as on the specific character of both sides of these relations. On the one hand, the program will familiarize students with the complexity of consumer behaviors and their determinants; it will also explain rules, conditions and bases of making market decisions. But on the other hand, it will train students to undertake and manage different activities, aimed at developing successful relationships with the company’s main stakeholders. As such, the program will allow students for taking a broader perspective based on their better understanding of the consumers and their relations with companies.
Students will get in-depth teaching and practical training in European economics, consumption law, consumer psychology, consumer behavior, consumer research, marketing and management. They will be provided with the strong knowledge base and hands-on research experience needed for succeeding in careers such as marketing, media, communications, advertising, consumer research, entrepreneurship, or public relations.
MERCURI will prepare professionals from diverse backgrounds for creative and analytical careers that involve and are based on the deeper understanding of modern markets with particular emphasis on the modern consumers and their behaviours. Those professionals should be able to help companies in designing and introducing more successful and sustainable marketing strategies, suitable for the present European environment.
After graduation, it is possible to work as:
- Marketing manager,
- Consumer behaviour specialist.
Examples of institutions and companies in which students can work after graduation:
- Multinational corporation, like banks, trade, services.
Those managers will be able to:
- analyze and explain specific needs and preferences of the contemporary consumers; understand their behaviors and decision-making processes (from information seeking to after sales evaluation) and identify factors determining creation and development of relations between consumers and companies or brands;
- design and implement diverse types of marketing programs and actions to ensure that all stages of the relationship between consumers and the company are developed in an efficient and satisfying way.